Tasman Chemicals Sani Kleen is a free flowing white powder with a blend of surfactants, sequesterants and oxygen donating bleaching agents. It has a powerful sanitizing action.
SANIKLEEN has been formulated for cleaning and disinfecting laundry in food service, health care and any mixed load wash where disinfection is vital.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– Low temperature use; starting at 40C, saves energy.
– Tested to comply with AS4146 2000 and BS EN 1276: 1997.
– Fully formulated with oxygen bleach, surfactants, sequesterants and enzymes for cleaning and brightening across a wide range of fabrics and colours.
– Contains a substantive fragrance to leave garments smelling fresh and deodorized.
– Suitable for top and front loaders, and all water conditions.