CLAX SOFT CONC 5DL1 FABRIC SOFTENER
CLAX SOFT CONC 5DL1 IS A CONCENTRATED FABRIC SOFTENING LIQUID SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR USE IN COMMERCIAL AND ON PREMISE LAUNDRIES. THE PRODUCT IS SUITABLE FOR APPLICATION ON MOST TYPES OF FABRIC AND CAN BE MANUALLY OR AUTO-DOSED.
Clax Soft conc. 5DL1 is a concentrated fabric conditioner based on biodegradable cationics. In the wash solution, these positively charged cationics adsorb to the negatively charged surface of fabrics. Once adsorbed onto fabric the cationic has a lubricating effect.During the drying process, this prevents interlocking of individual fibres and build-up of static electricity (especially in synthetic fibres). In addition lubrication facilitates ironing / calendering. The product has also been formulated with perfume, which leaves a pleasant smell on fabric. Clax Soft conc. 5DL1 can be used for most types of fabrics, but is particularly effective on bulked or textured fabrics, such as towels. It also imparts a smooth, silky feel on woven or flat knitted fabric.
- Excellent softening of many types of fabric (towels, sheets, wool, delicate articles, etc)
- Prevents build-up of static electricity on synthetic fabrics
- Delivers a pleasant residual smell
- Is based on biodegradable raw materials
Instructions for use:
- Dose via Diversey automatic dosing equipment or manually dose.
- Dose 5DL1 into the last rinse, low water level at 38-43oC for 3-5 minute cycle.
- Dosage: 1.5-5ml / kg dry goodsPlease
Note: Clax Soft conc. 5DL1 should not be used on articles made of micro polyester fibres such as cleanroom garments and water repellant theatre linen and microfibre cleaning