BioPak Compostable Hot Cup Lids
BioPak Compostable Hot Cup Lids are designed specifically for BioCups, providing a leak-free secure fit every time. We offer commercially compostable Ingeo™ lids.
Paper BioCups are sustainably sourced from managed plantations with a bioplastic lining made from plants, not oil. They are the only cups certified commercially compostable to AS4736 in Australia and New Zealand.
- Designed and produced specifically for our BioCups. Strict quality control standards ensure critical tolerances are maintained, providing a leak free secure fit every time. See flyer.
- Our bioplastic lids are made from Ingeo™, an ingenious bioplastic made from rapidly renewable plant-based resources. The embodied CO2 emissions are 75% less than those of conventional plastic lids. They provide an option to divert waste from landfill wherever commercial compost facilities are available.
- Our paper bocups and lids have a 12 month shelf life from date of purchase.
- We offer custom embossing and colours on these lids – minimum order quantity is 1 million units/size
View Product Brochure
Large PLA Hot Cup Lid 90mm (8-200z)
- Diameter top: 94mm
- Product size: 18mm W
- Carton size: 49cm L x 40cm W x 28cm H
- Carton total weight: 4.16kg
- Pieces per carton: 1,000
- Pieces per sleeve: 50
These lids are made from Ingeo¢, an ingenious bioplastic made from plants not oil. These large lids fit all our 8oz, 12oz, 16oz and 20oz 90mm diameter BioCups.These PLA lids are certified commercially compostable.