Glitter Pads are used with a tool fitted with a handle or handheld tool. Each pad is 250mm x 110mm, 20mm thick.
The blue glitterpad is designed for lighter scrubbing and provides a less agressive cut back
Other pads include:
White: Used to dry polish, providing a higher shine. Can use water mist to aid in obtaining a high gloss finish.
- Tan:Used for dry polishing buffable finish and has the ability to surface to surface clean while polishing.
- Red: Used for spray or spot buffing, dry buffing or a very light wet scrub
- Green: Used for heavy duty scrubbing pad or cutting back
- Brown: Used for regular stripping or a more aggressive cutting back
- Black: Used for regular stripping
- Emerald: The most aggressive, fastest stripping pad. Able to strip floors faster than black pads.