The antibacterial tank coating, Hako AntiBac®, for the recovery and solution tank provides considerably better hygienic conditions in the tank and on the surfaces cleaned as well as ensuring a reduction in the consumption of disinfectants by cleaning the tank.
Hako Aquaforce® is a space saving, stationary system for cleaning without chemicals. It removes all minerals from tap water. The demineralised water can loosen dirt better and reduces the risks of resoiling - for lower operating costs and less environmental pollution.
HAKO CHEMICAL ON DEMAND
By applying the Hako Chemical on Demand feature, cleaning agents are only implemented when they are actually needed. In the case of low level soiling, cleaning can be completed economically without any need for cleaning agents.
- Verstality in cleaning widths - 43cm up to 65cm cleaning path
- ARB- Auto Release Brush on 43cm-51cm models - eliminates brush handling removal or placement.
- The Hako Aqua Control System saves water and cleaning agent TUV tested, up to 50%
- Hako Proprietary AntiBac solution and recovery tank to help prevent bacteria growth causing odours
- The air current in the tank is optimised with AFS (Anti Foam System). Thus practically no moisture reaches the suction motor. This means optimum machine life and lower machine life costs.
- 42 litre tank capacity
- High operator comfort with optimised handle positions for relaxed and fatigue-free work.
- Clear view of the working area.
- Simple, easy operating functions arranged clearly and understandably.